Are you paying too much for mortgage or life cover taken out in the Celtic Tiger era?
Switch and save to claim your discount of up to 15%.
If you took out mortgage protection or life cover during the Celtic Tiger period, you may be paying way over the odds for your policy today.
The good news is that you can do something about it – potentially saving thousands simply by having your financial broker review your situation.
Thanks to the EU Gender Directive and a host of other factors, being male, female, smoker or non-smoker no longer needs to indicate sky high premiums.
With this in mind, read on for our top five reasons why you should consider switching to save on your mortgage or life cover policy.
1. Policies taken out during the Celtic Tiger era reflected boom-time prices. Those prices are not reflective of today’s economic landscape.
2. You can switch your policy without changing your mortgage even if new policy isn’t with one of your lender’s preferred providers.
3. People are living longer so mortgage cover rates are dropping – why pay more than you have to!
4. Thanks to the EU Gender Directive, it is now illegal to discriminate against men on the basis of pricing, so why pay higher prices simply for being male?
5. With the help of your financial broker, switching your policy is easy. He or she will ask you a few simple details and take care of the rest!
Why pay more than you have to? It’s easy to switch and you could save 15% on your current policy. Get in touch with us to find out how to switch and start saving today.