Managing the escalating costs of medical insurance is a considerable challenge for any organisation. Reviewing your organisations health insurance provision could deliver significant cost savings each year.
The key issues of containing costs while providing an appropriate, sustainable and competitive healthcare solution are causing many organisations to rethink their traditional renewal approach in favour of a more proactive management of this key benefit.
There are options available. At Hennelly Finance we work with clients to provide advice and assistance in these primary areas:
- Reviewing renewal options (switching health providers, change of health plan, obtaining ‘same for less’)
- Designing customised plans (specific to workforce profiles, ensuring provider transparency, enabling an annual review of plan performance & pricing)
- Developing and designing medium to long term strategies for medical benefits (providing cost control solutions to clients, engaging & empowering employees to select a plan which fits their life stage)
- Communication Strategy to the workforce
With our demonstrated track record in healthcare consultancy, your organisation can benefit from:
- Better management and control of healthcare costs
- Cost savings with no reduction in benefits
- Maximum value for money and assurance that the organisation is on the appropriate level of cover
- Improvement in plan mix and value perception of the benefit among the workforce
- Healthcare strategy / planning for the future
For further information on getting the best possible value from your health insurance investment or to arrange for a presentation of our corporate services, speak with one of our financial advisors on 091 586500 or alternatively, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org