Our Financial Planning Approach
You work hard for your income and it is important that you make the most of it.
Many financial problems are a result of poorly planned, badly researched and over-emotional decisions.
At Hennelly Finance we know it can be tough to find time to create, manage and implement a comprehensive financial plan which makes the most of your financial resources. A Bespoke Financial Plan puts your financial affairs in order and lets you get on with the other areas of your life. Every anniversary we re-visit the plan with you to take account of any updates and changes in your circumstances
Having a Financial Life Plan will help you to:
1. Take the first step towards making your dream a reality
Our planning process will help you define, quantify and attain your goals. You can then get on with the more important task of living the life you want.
2. Answer all the questions you know you should ask but haven’t
Sometimes there are questions you know you should ask but feel overwhelmed by what the answer may be. We can find realistic solutions to questions like these and many more:
- Will we be able to afford to send our kids to college?
- When can I retire and how comfortable will my retirement be?
- Is my pension any good?
- Am I saving enough? How much is enough?
- Is my wealth properly protected against sickness?
- How can I ensure my family will be financially secure?
- We will help you address these and find realistic solutions.
3. Ensure that you and your family are protected
Ensure that you are protected from the financial impact of life’s major events. Your Financial Life Plan will tell you if you are properly insured and help you plan your estate.
4. Gain peace of mind
Gain the peace of mind that comes from allowing us to organise your finances. We will bring clarity, objectivity, organisation and expert planning to all your financial arrangements.
5. Stay the course
We will help you to save and spend wisely, not be distracted by the ‘next big thing’, and make informed financial decisions so that you can reach your investment and retirement goals.