Lump Sum Investments
Hopefully there will be times in your life when you come into a relatively substantial sum of money. This may come in the form of an inheritance, profit from the sale of a property or business, or a bonus.
It makes sense to place some of this sum into a bank deposit where you can get easy access to it should you need it. But for the balance you need to think hard about how you can get the best return possible.
This is where you should consider a lump sum investment. The modest returns on bank deposits may be eroded by inflation, but by investing your money you are giving it every opportunity to grow. While this involves a certain amount of capital risk, by investing over the medium to long-term in assets such as equities you are giving yourself the best chance of achieving your financial ambitions.
What are the benefits of Lump Sum Investments?
- Your money gets access to high growth potential assets.
- You can choose a mix of funds that matches your appetite for risk and reward.
- Your money is relatively easy to access.
- You can invest with confidence for the medium to long term.
Hennelly Finance will:
- We can help you define your attitude to risk and reward.
- We help you choose investment options that fit your investment profile.
- We will regularly review the funds to ensure they meet your goals.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.