Hennelly Finance is a well-established Galway based financial services brokerage specialising in life insurance, mortgages, pensions and investments.
- Meet with new clients and guide through the financial planning process, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises.
- Identify needs and opportunities for new business.
- Conduct annual client reviews.
- Managing referrals from other clients.
- Liaise with sector specialists & other advisors in the firm.
- Respond to client communications in a timely manner.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Promote and sell financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
- Meet the regulatory aspects of the role.
- Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients regarding life, pension, investment, or mortgage products.
- Provide professional best advice and consultation with respect to needs.
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Build strong relationships.
- Work to agreed targets and standards.
- Be target driven and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Fully QFA qualified with Strong Life & Pensions knowledge.
- Direct Broker Sales Experience a must.
- Min 3 years direct experience in financial planning.
- Have a proven track record in financial service sales working to and achieving sales targets.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player.
- Well versed in most aspects of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competitive basic salary + commission, bonus.
- Company Mobile and Laptop provided.
Applicants should email their C.V to [email protected]